Citizen’s Utility Board: Utility Savings
Thursday, September 28 at 1 PM – Come learn about how to keep utility bills low. We’ll talk about:
• What to watch for when shopping in the energy market.
• Your rights as an Illinois utility consumer.
• Which energy efficiency programs can help trim your costs.
• The latest Illinois energy policies and how they could impact your bottom line.
• Your choices for home phone and cable.
• What is ComEd’s “smart grid” and what it really means for consumers.
Visit our online calendar or call the Library to register.